TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Farm2home reserves the right to modify this policy whenever we feel fit; the new policy will be updated on the website before it comes into effect.
- The content found on this website is meant for general informational purpose, and is subject to change without notice.
- You agree to use the information or materials on our website solely at your own risk, and it shall be your responsibility to make sure that services, products, or information received from this website are suitable for your requirements.
- You may not use this website or the information contained herein in any manner that causes harm or damage to the website, or its accessibility.
- You may not use this website and its content in any, unlawful, or harmful manner, or in connection with a fraudulent/illegal activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which contains any spyware, virus, , keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software.
- Our website contains material that is either owned by us or licensed to us. This includes but is not limited to the appearance, layout, graphics, textual content, and design. You are prohibited from reproducing any of it except when it adheres strictly to the copyright notice which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks used on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged as such on the website.
- You may be held guilty of a criminal offense and be liable for damages if you use this website in an unauthorized manner.
- We may include links to other sites on this website; these are merely provided in case you seek more information. This is no way is an endorsement of those sites, and we are not in any way responsible for the content on those linked websites.
- Without our express written consent, you may not link to this website from another site or document.
- The use of this website, and any dispute arising out of this use, is subject to Indian Law and/or relevant regulatory authorities.