INSTANT MILLET DOSA MIX (500g)
Weight 500 grams
19 in stock
Introducing Instant Millet Dosa Mix with the Goodness of Sprouted Ragi & Kambu. Millet Flour Dosa is an instant and quick fix for morning breakfast loaded with the Goodness of millets and Ancient Black rice. Millets have various benefits for health, including Weight Loss. Millets are high in proteins and gluten-free grains. Most types of Millets are rich in fiber, which makes your stomach feel full longer.
It is a rich source of Vitamin E, B complex, niacin, thiamin, and riboflavin. In addition, millet also contains essential amino acids like methionine and lecithin and minerals like iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Millets are rich in antioxidants. It reduces stress in the body. Thus, maintaining the cell structure and elasticity. High antioxidant value means perfect glowing skin.
- Sprouted Ragi, Sprouted Kambu, Jowar, Barnyard Millet, Foxtail Millet, Porso Millet, Small Millet, Kodo Millet, Black Rice, Black Urad, and Fenugreek.
- Millet Flour – 3/4 cup
- Big Onion – 1 small sized finely chopped
- Curry Leaves – 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Green Chilli – 1 small chopped finely
- Curd – 2tbsp
- Water – 3/4 to 1 cup(adjust)
- Oil – as required to toast
- Salt – to taste
- In a mixing bowl – add millet flour, onion, curry leaves, chili, curd, and required salt.
- Mix it well. Then add water little by little.
- Mix it well using a whisk without any lumps. It should be runny so that while we pour the batter should spread by itself.
- Heat a dosa tawa, take a laddle full of batter and pour it first in the outer circle, then pour to fill in the center to fill the uncovered areas like how we do for rava dosa.
- Cook in medium flame. The dosa should be thin so don’t pour over then we will get thick dosas.
- Drizzle oil and cook until the top looks cooked. Flip over and cook for another minute. Fold and serve hot.
- Your crispy & tasty Millet Dosa is ready! Serve with idli podi / sambar/ any chutney of your choice