HONEY SOAKED GINGER
Weight 250 grams
8 in stock
Fresh Raw Ginger Soaked in Pure Honey helps in digestives disorders, nausea, weight loss and acts as an excellent immunity booster!!
The story of ginger goes back to more than 5000 years when ancient Chinese philosopher Confucius discovered its healing powers and it was regarded as a symbol of wealth and fertility by the Romans. By the 13th century, it was dried and shipped to various countries to increase its shelf life. It is believed that a pound of ginger, in those days, was equal to the price of a whole sheep!
Undoubtedly, ginger is one of the most powerful spices in the world and has been highly prized for its medicinal and therapeutic qualities. Back in India, you will find ginger in every kitchen and as part of every regional cuisine. Besides its culinary use, every part of this versatile herb has potent powers. In fact, in Ayurveda, it has been regarded as the healing spice that can prevent motion or air sickness, improve digestion, and reduce joint pain.
- Boosts immunity and helps to strengthen the digestion system.
- Fights toxins, detoxifies, cures digestion problems, and fights against bad breath.
- Treats stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Relieves bloating sensation and colic conditions.
- As the ginger root is a major source of antioxidants ginger honey is helpful to cure the common cold and soothes the sore throat.
- Acts as an excellent expectorant for cough.
- Helps to clear sinuses and Provides good relief from headache, and runny nose.
- Reducing inflammation, it comforts swelling and pain in arthritis.
- Relieves discomfort from menstrual cramps.
- An excellent natural remedy for digestion problems, nausea, respiratory disorders, bad breath & many more!!