GREEN TEA LEAVES (100g)
Weight 100 grams
20 in stock
Love sipping green tea. You are doing wonders for your health. This elixir is loaded with miraculous properties that are not only good for detoxifying, weight loss, de-stressing, and glowing skin but also in helping you fight the risks of several major diseases. Green tea contains natural agents like catechins, polyphenols, and antioxidants that help in effectively carrying out various functions of the body, including fighting against harmful free radicals. It’s not without reason that health experts recommend including green tea in one’s daily diet. For first-timers, it may take a little time to get a hang of the bitter taste, but once you do, you’ll be hooked.
- 2 teaspoons Green tea leaves
- 2 cups Water
- Honey, Palm Sugar (optional) to taste
- Take a saucepan and start heating water on high heat.
- Once the water starts boiling, switch off the heat, and add the green tea leaves.
- Keep it covered for a minute.
- Strain the green tea into the teacups.
- Add honey/palm sugar to taste (only as a sweetener, you can completely skip it), give it a swirl, and serve.